• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Hoffxr

RVF Newbee
Hi
We are looking to upgrade to a fifth wheel toy hauler and hit the road. I want to carry four dirt bikes in the garage. The kids will need a place to sleep while in route without unloading everything to set up a bedroom. And most of these things don't have a dinette. We are planning a cross country trip and not all of it will include riding motorcycles.
So my question, is there a model that can be used to sleep and eat in without unloading?

Thank you
Bill H.

I have seen toyhaulers with bunks in the garage. Kids would not mind sleeping with the bikes ?.
As kids, we were glad to sleep in the car while camping, no matter how lumpy it was.

There are quite a few choices depending on what you want to spend and how big of a garage you want. I have a 5th wheel with a 14' separate garage (and half bath) waiting for me. It has a queen size bed/bunk a second bunk and the option to fold down more bunks/benches. Perfect for kids to have their own room. Just be careful of fuel fumes. Look at Forest River site for floor plans.

Latest resources

Back