RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4344
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Our 2011 Mountain Aire has the table with an extension dinette option. The drop-in extension is missing- Best options for finding a replacement?

Thank You
20200919_155454.jpg

I hate to ask, please don't take offense, but I just have to...Have you have looked under the bed? That's where the folding chairs and table inserts are typically stored.

I hate to ask, please don't take offense, but I just have to...Have you have looked under the bed? That's where the folding chairs and table inserts are typically stored.
Randy, I am in IT, so I understand asking basic questions and do not take offense. But yes we did- we have the extra chairs, but no extension. The original owner said they could never find it and they never replaced it.

It’ll be spendy, but Newmar might have a piece leftover. You never know til you ask. With the 6 digit build number, customer service can access the build history and get what type of material it is. Then you may have the option of having them build it or just buy the material and DIY or go to a local countertop fabricator.

Was the previous owner the original owner? If so, It might be some where else? What about attached under the table? Just a thought.

It's just corian so if you got into a bind you could probably have one made locally (not RV company). But I would get both the dinette pullout and the extension done together. May not match the counter adjacent but you could find something complimentary to it. Just a thought.

Latest resources

Back