RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2011 Jeep Liberty
Not the biggest things to worry about on our coaches but these two things are a nuisance that I'd like to fix. I have a 2016 Ventana LE 4037.
1) Our rear bath sink does not drain all the way as you can see in the photo and leaves a ring in the st. st. sink that we are constantly cleaning. The drain will not seat any further into the bowl so I'm at a loss on what to do. I surely cant be the only one with this problem so looking for input on how you might have fixed this.
2) Our rear bath shower faucet is very difficult to adjust water temperature. It moves okay but the slightest movement one way or the other can make the difference of freezing water to scalding water. Would like to replace and looking for input from anyone that may have done so.
Thanks,
Steve

IMG_2660.jpg
IMG_2659.jpg

For the sink drain, you probably have something wedged between the drain flange and the sink itself which is stopping it from sitting flush. You may be able to tighten the drain, but you may need to remove it and reinstall with new plumbers putty. Here's the first how to video that I found.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back