Newmar
RV Model
London Aire 4551
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
Yukon Denali
Fulltimer
Yes
While exploring downtown Blue Ridge, Georgia, I discovered these Luminary Lanterns! They are fabulous! You NEED them! 😜 And if you already know about them, why didn't someone tell me. 😂 They lay flat and then you put water in them, drop the water activated candle and VOILA...ambience galore.

3315CE52-630F-4904-8C34-7688A8128BE9.jpeg
3B00D680-51D9-435C-906F-96C7D66F6F95.jpeg
3F754E18-AEF7-4D53-B3C1-C2417AEDD504.jpeg

Love them. I will be ordering some. Great gift too. Thanks for sharing

I've been a member of this forum for about five minutes and have now already placed an order for the luminaries, dog bowls, and a suction cup vase. I'm afraid to keep reading posts!!
Welcome! Some here are truly enablers. Be very very afraid careful.

Heads up: @Neal is a bot who will launch your Amazon app each time you post here.

Sorry, had to come read this from Amazon...back to Amazon...

There's something I need for our lot that amazon doesn't have, I am in disbelief, shocked, and also amazed.
I have to order it from lowes.com and to keep from having to pay shipping I have to drive to Ft. Myers and pick it up at the Lowes store.
I think this is total BS.

Heads up: @Neal is a bot who will launch your Amazon app each time you post here.
I need no help or encouragement! It's like we have a new baby in the family. "That's cute!", "Oh, that'll be useful", "How did I not know this existed?", "It coordinates with everything else so of course I'm getting it", "Well, we gotta have it so we may as well just get it now", and on and on.

Fort Myers Lowes is greeting me by name now when I walk in, and our mail room just today told me to put the credit card down. I think we need to start an RV'ers anonymous chapter. "Hello, my name is Scott and I am an RV owner"!

Fort Myers Lowes is greeting me by name now when I walk in, and our mail room just today told me to put the credit card down. I think we need to start an RV'ers anonymous chapter. "Hello, my name is Scott and I am an RV owner"!
You'd better not be buying the last one of what I need!!!!

Latest resources

Back