skychs

RVF VIP
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 3636
RV Length
Last weekend we had the pleasure of meeting a couple full timing in their Tiffin Allegro. Long story short ..... he had this cheat sheet for the Magnum ME-RC50 Inverter. It really helped me understand the system so I though I would post it here.

5CD746D5-2AD8-4661-AD8E-E06C54AF0F15_1_201_a.jpeg
6B2622DC-DB23-437A-A4E1-AD5C9F81D3CC_1_201_a.jpeg

Last edited:
Great idea. It will be nice if someone creates a .pdf file of that sheet. Maybe someone that has too much time on his hands ? :LOL:

I am envious.
My gen is portable with pull start. My inverter was home built with components I ordered online, it is a great inverter a low voltage low freq unit that is true sine wave, but it lacks the features. The only advantage to my unit is I have spare parts, and because I built it, I can fix it.

Last weekend we had the pleasure of meeting a couple full timing in their Tiffin Allegro. Long story short ..... he had this cheat sheet for the Magnum ME-RC50 Inverter. It really helped me understand the system so I though I would post it here.
This looks like some type of commercial product. Any chance of contacting the RVer who has it and find out where it came from?

TJ

I don’t need a cheat sheet. I have @Chuggs phone number. :unsure: He can recite the manual in 3 languages including idiot so I’m covered.

I could have used that idiot translation recently.

This looks like some type of commercial product. Any chance of contacting the RVer who has it and find out where it came from?

TJ
Mine came attached when I purchased my Tiffin RED. If anyone wants a high resolution scan of both sides, I can scan and add to the library tomorrow.

73AE961A-229B-4548-848E-6D4595F4A307.jpeg

Newmar please pay attention to this. @jmltech i will gladly take anything you will share.

Wonder if there is something out there for the Magnum ME-ARC50

Just say “Hey @Chuggs” into your Amazon Echo. It works!!

Latest resources

Back