Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Dave8

RVF Newbee
Hi everyone, I have an electrical problem that neither Winnebago or Workhorse seem to be able to solve. I have a 2007 Winnebago Class A Sightseer (26P model). Currently the passenger front marker light is not working. This causes the right turn signal light on the instrument cluster to stay on when the lights are on and the ignition is on. The turn signal works fine when it is activated but stays on solid otherwise. I have replaced the bulb in the marker and found 11.5 volts present when it is turned on but the light will not go on. I exchanged the bulb with one from another marker and it does not work either. So, I’m hoping someone out there in Winnebago land has a solution or suggestion ‘cause I have run out of possible causes.
Thanks in advance for any ideas, solutions, or wild guesses!
Dave
Ps, it worked last week! Not so much now.

Just a suggestion... my daughter had issues with her break lights on her car. What I found out the dealer but in a bulb that when on becomes very hot. Now it kind of discolored the socket just a little over time, but what the heat does is weaken the spring tension on the metal connector in the socket. All I had to do is take a small flat tip screwdriver and bend it so it would positively touch the bulb and it worked. I also put a cooler bulb in too.

That is the only thing I can think of is you have power to the light bulb socket.

sounds like a ground problem to me

Latest resources

Back