Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Bvbh

RVF Newbee
We would like you to meet Riley. Riley is looking for someone to take her on RV'ing adventures. She was adopted from a local shelter for my mother in law, who recently lost her little dog. However she is nearing 90 years old and realizes she can't care for a dog anymore. She spent almost 60 years travelling around the US in an RV of one kind or another. She always had a dog with her and she hopes Riley will find someone to give her the great life of RV'ing.

Riley is 4 years old, although she acts much like a puppy. She loves to play. She is friendly with all dogs regardless of size. She likes cats and will play with them all day. She loves people and meeting anyone new.

Riley weighs about 5 lbs. She likes water and is easy to bathe. She is NOT a "licker". She likes to go on car rides. We are crate training her. She is housebroken. Riley is current on her shots. She is micro chipped and spayed.

We are not asking anything for Riley (None of that "re-homing fee" bs) we just want her to find a good home and hopefully have an adventurous life.

If you or someone you know would like to meet Riley and are coming through Las Vegas, NV please send me a PM. She would make a great fun travelling companion
20211003_120925.jpg

Last edited:
Hi Riley!

I hope she finds wonderful new owners.

Hi Riley! Breed? Shedder?

Hi Riley! Breed? Shedder?
I think Riley may have found a home by now as Riley's promotion was posted several weeks ago, and was not exclusive to RV Forums.

I think Riley may have found a home by now as Riley's promotion was posted several weeks ago, and was not exclusive to RV Forums.
Ah well, ok, dh would say no anyhow ? But cute dog

Latest resources

Back