RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 4037
RV Length
40' 11"
TOW/TOAD
2012 Equinox
Maybe not everyone is as curious as I am, but since it appears that this forum membership is growing rapidly, I'd like to know how many members we actually have. Maybe even some break down or sortablility by demographics, forum participation, categories and so on.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 11"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
That will come in time as the forum matures. As this site is new I don't want it to be a detractor. I appreciate the suggestion and please help continue to spread the word and grow this great community. I appreciate your support @RandyB. We are nearing the 1K mark now with a lot of guests visiting which I hope will convert to registered members as they see the content grow. Content is very important for search engines to pick up RV topics so I invite everyone to please post whatever is on your mind related to RVing and don't be bashful. Content is key. Tapatalk put a strain on things as Google considered them malware. Now that we are cut free from Tapatalk Google has done a great job in setting up the search engine campaigns for me and things will continue to build.

Reactions: ARD