Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

TJ&LadyDi

RVF "Dinosaur"
LadyDi and I extend our best wishes to all on RVF for a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah and Happy New Year! The past year (2020) has been challenging for us all, but there have been blessings as well and we thank God for them.

We were fortunate to meet several RVF members in person during 2020, and that was a blessing. Additionally, we and our extended family remain well during this pandemic despite a couple of family members being in high-risk occupations. That, too, has been a blessing. And, despite travel restrictions, stay-at-home orders, quarantines, mask requirements and other temporary inconveniences, we were able to spend a significant amount of time on the road in our coach or at our site in Polson. Another blessing, to be sure.

And, we are thankful for the growth of the RVF online community during the year. It has been a blessing that we have been able to stay in touch with many of our RV friends though the forum even though we haven't visited in person. And, we have been able to make new RVF friends too! A big part of that blessing was @Neal having the foresight to establish RVF; he has put in a major amount of time and effort in establishing an online gathering place for all of us to stay in touch. We are thankful for that.

Finally, we were blessed one evening in Polson last September by the arrival of a very confused pizza delivery driver that was trying to find a home for a pineapple-mushroom pizza that we didn't order! It took a while, but we (and some gathered RVFers at our site) finally determined that it was a gift from a thoughtful friend who shall remain nameless. While there was much public consternation about pineapple on pizza, the gift was both tasty and appreciated. Thanks...you thought I was going to slip up and reveal the giver's name, right? Let's just say, this fun gift was another blessing in a challenging 2020.

Best holiday wishes to all! Hope to see many of you in 2021; you are all part of our very extended family!

TJ & LadyDi

Yes, we have been blessed even with such a difficult year and wish everyone here on this great forum a Happy Holidays. We have stayed healthy and been able to travel with some precautions. Look forward to next year being one that allows more travel and meeting more forum members. Stay healthy everyone.

Love me some warm pineapple on pizza. This year sucked tremendously however I like to see Christmas as a way to celebrate and prepare for the beginning of a new year. Usually I spend the weeks after planning the garden and animals for the following year. A happy, positive experience. So here's to a beautiful 2021! To meeting new friends, new loves and new places to call my backyard and playground.

@TJ&LadyDi you and Lady Di are a huge part of this RV Family known as RVF. I've been busy making my way south towards TX long hauling it to find warming weather so I'm catching up on the site now. Obviously I've had a few hiccups I'm working through as these coaches don't like storage. Great to be a part of this family and best wishes to each and every one of you here.

Austin from 12/24-1/2 then Fredericksburg 1/2-1/9 then to Tucson 1/10-17

My son is moving to Austin and he was just there for 2 months so if you need the names of good bbq places try franklins, salt lick and valentinas are a few. Shiner beer is a must have as well.

Finally, we were blessed one evening in Polson last September by the arrival of a very confused pizza delivery driver that was trying to find a home for a pineapple-mushroom pizza that we didn't order! It took a while, but we (and some gathered RVFers at our site) finally determined that it was a gift from a thoughtful friend who shall remain nameless.

TJ & LadyDi
Well how bout that! Ain't RV'n people just the greatest?

Merry Christmas, Everyone!

@TJ&LadyDi you and Lady Di are a huge part of this RV Family known as RVF. I've been busy making my way south towards TX long hauling it to find warming weather so I'm catching up on the site now. Obviously I've had a few hiccups I'm working through as these coaches don't like storage. Great to be a part of this family and best wishes to each and every one of you here.

Neal .... be safe and have a great trip. Your slot in Rockville has already been filled. Lots of new 40+ footers have arrived. I hope you have something worked out when you return.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year everyone ...........

Latest resources

Back