Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4369
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
F-150
Fulltimer
No
I gather this size can be hard to find, given Michelin's decision to only produce them sporadically. I found some that were dated 092021 at Boulevard Tire; they had just been delivered to their Deland, FL location and were transferred to their Tampa location at my request. Be aware, however, that they also have some that are 3-4 years old, so check the dates.

I have been trying to find at least two while traveling in the NW. best I can find is one. Even gave them one month time to order them. No one can guarantee they can get them. Evermore Toyo’s are hard to find.

I have been trying to find at least two while traveling in the NW. best I can find is one. Even gave them one month time to order them. No one can guarantee they can get them. Evermore Toyo’s are hard to find.
Boulevard only received the tires about 10 days ago, so perhaps you'll have better luck in your search for them now. Simple Tire may have them but the won't give dates, at least they wouldn't several years ago when I was buying Sailuns for our fiver. Good luck in your search.

The best I was able to do is to arrange to have alignment and both front tires balanced in Missoula MT in 10 days.
Will leave the new tires replacements for when I get home in FL.

Dont overlook Sumitomo's. In my opinion they are a great tire. Have them on my Newmar for a year now and very pleased. Price is right too.

For those out west, stop in at the Les Schwalb Tire Store, redmond, OR used to be home base. If they cannot get them, they cannot be found. Great service, and if FMCA and tire program, certain of their stores handle that program. You also might try Costco Tire, they don't stock that size, but see if they can get them. They ordered in the size for our Acura, which was not stocked item, and install them too.

When I was in CO this summer the only place I could find 365 size tires was CTS (Commercial Tire Service). I had them installed in Grand Junction, but they got them from their Denver location.

Michelin is the only game in town for 365’s, no one else makes them. It’s a constant problem in the bus market.

I need to replace all my 8 tires ????

Latest resources

Back