Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
Cummins ISL450
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Wrangler Sahara
Fulltimer
No
Has anyone installed this unit? Any thought good or bad?

I ordered this one (below) and was going to install it yesterday but didn't get to it. It's on my kitchen counter waiting to go on the wall.

Have looked at this one, very interested to see and learn from others experiences with it.

These are the features that we were searching for that brought us to find this unit:
- ability to monitor temps while we are away (for those times the dogs stay behind)
- ability to change temps before we get back to the rig
- ability to schedule temp changes (cooler temps at night)

Waiting to read others experiences.

I have had one since May of this year and I love it. My favorite feature is the ability to turn the heat up from bed via my phone app. :) Once its warmed up, then we get up.

It also tells you the temp inside and out. And, of course, the ability to adjust it from where ever you are. One night we were in the campground and I was with my son at the game room and DW texted me and wanted to turn the heat on and was not sure how. I was able to check it from where I was.

If there was one drawback (at least when I got one) was that it was not able to work with the AGS… but that is not a showstopper for me. I heard that they were working on it.

Otherwise it was pretty easy to install And correctly identified my three zones and the associated functions. I like it a lot more that the Dometic one that came with the RV.

And it can be programmed, but I have not used that feature.

This is a screen shot from just now.
5B37B680-6C23-4D1B-81E8-5DF3FF66EF0B.jpeg

Eeek, AGS is tied to the thermostat? I didn't realize I'd lose that. Will need to contact them about this. With pets this is important.

Eeek, AGS is tied to the thermostat? I didn't realize I'd lose that. Will need to contact them about this. With pets this is important.
From a temperature point of view, yes. But no other AGS functions are affected. You just can’t have the genny come on for AC or heat when you don’t have shore power….

They were supposed to be working on this. We no longer have pets and store our RV home, was not something that mattered to us.

Thanks. I'll inquire tomorrow.

I have one and it works great. The AGS feature is now working with Dometic, they had a firmware (1.0.4.6) update this summer. The only negative thing I can say about it is that you have to turn off each zone independently.

I have had one since May of this year and I love it. My favorite feature is the ability to turn the heat up from bed via my phone app. :) Once its warmed up, then we get up.

It also tells you the temp inside and out. And, of course, the ability to adjust it from where ever you are. One night we were in the campground and I was with my son at the game room and DW texted me and wanted to turn the heat on and was not sure how. I was able to check it from where I was.

If there was one drawback (at least when I got one) was that it was not able to work with the AGS… but that is not a showstopper for me. I heard that they were working on it.

Otherwise it was pretty easy to install And correctly identified my three zones and the associated functions. I like it a lot more that the Dometic one that came with the RV.

And it can be programmed, but I have not used that feature.

This is a screen shot from just now.
View attachment 10127
Hello from Kevin at Micro-Air. Our thermostat is designed to perform every task your prior thermostat did -- and more! If you had an Automatic Generator Start (AGS) on your old thermostat, the Micro-Air EasyTouch RV thermostat has it too.

Good to know! I guess I need to download an update.

Latest resources

Back