• Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

NGC 613

RVF Supporter
RV Year
Fulltimer
No
I got around to adding a new 32 inch TV to the bed room with Roku set up and working along with a small sound bar. Didn't get the Alexa clock set up yet.
Ran out of time spending to much time adding the split queen adjustable bed in the bed room. In our last unit we had a queen bed and there was real no adjustments to the fit it in. The new unit came with a king bed and gave a lot of extra room to adjust and mount the adjustable to it. It all worked out just great in the end. I can not find a washer dryer in the right size to fit in our closet for hook ups and may have to change the shelving around some and mod them to make a system work. Other than that the bed room is set up now.

Attachments

• Bed Room TV & Roku.jpg
    Bed Room TV & Roku.jpg
    612.2 KB · Views: 13
  • Bed 1.jpg
    Bed 1.jpg
    836.5 KB · Views: 13
I got around to adding a new 32 inch TV to the bed room with Roku set up and working along with a small sound bar. Didn't get the Alexa clock set up yet.
Ran out of time spending to much time adding the split queen adjustable bed in the bed room. In our last unit we had a queen bed and there was real no adjustments to the fit it in. The new unit came with a king bed and gave a lot of extra room to adjust and mount the adjustable to it. It all worked out just great in the end. I can not find a washer dryer in the right size to fit in our closet for hook ups and may have to change the shelving around some and mod them to make a system work. Other than that the bed room is set up now.

Guess you had to remove entire box that rv mattress laid on ?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back