• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BigMike

RVF Newbee
Hello RVers,
I'm new to the RV forum. I'm considering buying the Momentum 376 THS which has the small garage under the master bedroom. I'm concerned that my full dresser Harley Davidson will be difficult or impossible to tie down.
I'm looking for anyone that has experience with the toy haulers with small garages under the master bed, that can give me some advice on the ease of tying down the bike with limited space.
Thanks in advance,
Mike

It looks like it has plenty of tie downs so I presume your thinking that it may not be tall enough if the bed is dropped down?

That is an incredible Toy Hauler. I loved the idea of a hideaway garage. My recommendation would be to install a ride in front wheel lock. That would hold the bike in place while you strap it down. It may be tight but I think there is plenty of room to secure the bike. Beautiful RV.

Since you have not made the purchase yet, g to the dealer and take some measurements with the bed up and all the way down. I think that the bed does go up and down but not certain. I have only seen one of these at a show and really dont remember.

Latest resources

Back