RV Model
CanyonStar
RV Length
39' 11"
TOW/TOAD
Demco KarKaddy 460SS and VW Passat
Fulltimer
No
We have had the Newmar weighed many times at CAT scales and leave some fudge factor for side to side differences when setting tire pressures as I know they exist on this Motorhome. We've had the Newmar all four wheel position weighed a couple of times but have made significant changes since the last time. How do you get all four wheel positions weighed other than a Rally or Safety Seminar?
Has anyone ever used a CAT scale to get a weight side to side? The one I use at the beginning of our trips does not have enough room to weigh just one half of the rig due to metal barricades to keep the rig aligned with the scale.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Dutch Star 4369
RV Length
43’ 9”
TOW/TOAD
2016 Colorado
Fulltimer
Yes
I Believe most CAT scales are unable to do 4 corner weights for reason you state. If anyone one knows otherwise please advise. I recently saw scale in AZ where it specifically stated not allowed

TOW/TOAD
2015 Jeep Trailhawk
Fulltimer
No
I Believe most CAT scales are unable to do 4 corner weights for reason you state. If anyone one knows otherwise please advise. I recently saw scale in AZ where it specifically stated not allowed
My understanding CAT does not allow four corner weighing.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4047
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CR-V
Here's a possible alternative; highway weigh stations. In many states, when the weigh stations are not in use by the DOT enforcement folks, the scales are left turned on. It is pretty easy to put one set of wheels on the scale and the other on the apron. Once you get your weight(s), circle around and repeat with the other set of wheels on the scale.

Since most highway weigh stations have multiple scale pads, with a little careful placement, you can also get corner weights.

TJ

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
CanyonStar
RV Length
39' 11"
TOW/TOAD
Demco KarKaddy 460SS and VW Passat
Fulltimer
No
If you are a member of Escapees there are some additional choices

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
KSDP 3910
RV Length
I went to a local moving company and used their scales. They didn’t even charge me for it. I was surprised at that.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
London Aire
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2008 Jeep GC Overland
Fulltimer
No
I went to a local wholesale landscaping company. They have a big drive on scale, since they charge by the pound for everything they sell. They charged me $7 and I could get all combinations of axles - each corner, each axle and total. Just plan to go when they are not busy, I went around 10AM.