Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Spaggs

RVF Newbee
I have a two (2) gallon air tank, but was wondering if I should purchase an air compressor in case I get stuck and need to air down and then back up. I have a couple of friends that have them as part of their tool kit.
Any thoughts?
Thanks.

I carry a compressor so I wont need it. I’m sure if I get tired of hauling it around, want to reduce weight and free up some storage space and leave it at home, I’ll end up needing it. So I carry it and so far, haven’t really needed it.
C38A848D-D263-4A1F-A54D-BB0470199A20.jpeg

I carry a compressor so I wont need it. I’m sure if I get tired of hauling it around, want to reduce weight and free up some storage space and leave it at home, I’ll end up needing it. So I carry it and so far, haven’t really needed it.
View attachment 15496

Rich, can I have a standing agreement to borrow yours if needed? This might help fend off the gremlins AND reduce my space!

Dave

Sure - I’m in space 11 of a dumpy little RV park full of inconsiderate perma-campers called Kamp Klamath, just south of Crescent City. Headed north in a few hours though. In it’s defense though the staff is very nice and the surrounding area is absolutely beautiful and perfect for hiking, exploration, and site seeing.

Latest resources

Back