Dutch Star
RV Length
Chassis
Spartan
TOW/TOAD
Jeep Gladiator
Fulltimer
No
Hello all. We are Tom and Penny. Newbies to this. We have a 2021 Dutch Star on order with a delivery date around the end of March.

I am enjoying reading the posts in this forum to gain all the info/wisdom I can from people that live this lifestyle and maintain these pieces of equipment.

We have been blessed with being able to enjoy the boating lifestyle for 30+ years. The last boat being a 55' Fleming that was bought in Chicago and we proceeded to take it down the rivers to Mobile, Alabama. We then proceeded down the West Coast of Florida and up the East Coast of Florida. Over to the Bahamas a few times then up to Savannah. We stayed in Savannah for a while then proceeded up the east coast including stops in Charleston, Norfolk, Washington D.C., Annapolis, Baltimore, Cape May New Jersey and finally Atlantic City. I had been all the way to Newport RI several years before. It was time to sell the boat and move on. We lived in California all this time with trips back and forth. We had ridden my motorcycle all over the US including Nova Scotia and Key West.

We have now decided to tour the country in a Class A motorhome and enjoy the country in a different way.

You all seem to have a wealth of knowledge that will be very helpful to us in our new future.

We have been truly Blessed to have enjoyed our travels so far and look forward to new adventures.

Tom and Penny

Welcome Tom and Penny, great to have you join us and we can't wait for you to share all the amazing pictures we'll be envious of. Enjoy the amazing journey ahead and don't forget to share pictures as you go. Congrats on a great decision.

Welcome @tgdiebolt to the group. Exciting times with a new coach and new travels on the horizon.

Hello all. We are Tom and Penny. Newbies to this. We have a 2021 Dutch Star on order with a delivery date around the end of March.
Hi @tgdiebolt and welcome to RVFoums. You've picked a wonderful coach to start out with. Love to see someone commit to such a degree!

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back