• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New Luxury RV Resort in Florida Coming Soon in 2022

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Looks real nice...but I wouldn't mind seeing people build more campgrounds that have basic amenities for just hanging out. We rarely use all the things these places provide. And they have become very pricey....

Interesting…. Maybe we will come by sometime…

Looks real nice...but I wouldn't mind seeing people build more campgrounds that have basic amenities for just hanging out. We rarely use all the things these places provide. And they have become very pricey....
I agree. Just a beautiful park like Jim’s is what we look for. Don’t need swimming pools, workout rooms, meeting rooms etc. just nice large quiet spots.

I agree. Just a beautiful park like Jim’s is what we look for. Don’t need swimming pools, workout rooms, meeting rooms etc. just nice large quiet spots.
You can actually build the site with what you want and design your own site plan. All the lots are 5 acres so you can space the sites out. Also, each lot is zoned for up to 4 RV sites and one house. So, you can design your own mini RV resort and rent the spots out when you're not using them.

Don't see why you need a resort with restrictions to do that. Just buy land and have whatever you want. Far cheaper and no HOA or other fees.

Don't see why you need a resort with restrictions to do that. Just buy land and have whatever you want. Far cheaper and no HOA or other fees.
It does seem like a rather odd concept, but then Im more of a state park (plus city, county, COE, etc) type, along with the boonies of course.

@Mike Spencer what is your affiliation with this campground as you posted a notice in about 10 areas of this site which I just removed?

Latest resources

Back