Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question New Member and looking for advise.

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

BethandChet

RVF Newbee
We are looking to downsize to a 5th wheel with slides and that is in the length range of 28 to 33 (but will take 34' if it is perfect for us.) What I'm looking for is Quality and Service of the unit for we would like for this to be our last unit that we will purchase. Any advise on which brands and models are the best and please feel free to tell me the ones to avoid. Thanks and safe travel for all especially during the Covid-19 times.

Welcome to RVForums.com @BethandChet. Do you have your eyes on any RV's at this time the group here can help you narrow down your decision on? Obviously the 5th wheel market is huge, you have great choices out there and I hope you find your dream floor plan with all the choices available to you. Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy RVForums.com.

Welcome to RVForums.com @BethandChet. Do you have your eyes on any RV's at this time the group here can help you narrow down your decision on? Obviously the 5th wheel market is huge, you have great choices out there and I hope you find your dream floor plan with all the choices available to you. Welcome aboard and I hope you enjoy RVForums.com.
Hi Thanks - we have looked at a few and researched online several. You hear good and bad about all - figured the best avenue for info would be from actual owners. :) Wish us luck in finding the correct brand. Looked at Jayco and Forest River - we currently have a Heartland Bighorn that we will be selling and have not had a problem with it.

Latest resources

Back