Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Stacy Hoppus

RVF Newbee
Hi. I’m new to this forum and have been rving for over 20 years We recently bought a 2007 HR Arista 300 so our young daughter could use it.

We have run across a few electrical issues with the chassis and looking for some help. My fog lights and map lights don’t work. I have located and checked all the fuses. I do t have power to the sockets so I am not sure it’s a relay or fuse.

I was hoping might have a wiring schematic for an Aridta With the Ford chassis. Or any tips?
Thanks

Hi. I’m new to this forum and have been rving for over 20 years We recently bought a 2007 HR Arista 300 so our young daughter could use it.

We have run across a few electrical issues with the chassis and looking for some help. My fog lights and map lights don’t work. I have located and checked all the fuses. I do t have power to the sockets so I am not sure it’s a relay or fuse.

I was hoping might have a wiring schematic for an Aridta With the Ford chassis. Or any tips?
Thanks
Welcome aboard. I am not familiar with your RV brand but the fog light wiring should be Ford and as such they should be working off of a relay. You should need to have, at least, your parks lamps powered for the fogs to work.

I doubt if your maps are relayed. Sorry I can be more helpful.

Safe travels

Darrell

Car manufacturers are funny that way! They tie convenience lights to more important circuits. This I assume is to irritate you into finding a safety issue!

That said if the light sockets have 12v check the grounding points.

Latest resources

Back