Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

rocken4

RVF Newbee
Looking forward to the forums. We just purchased a 2018 Entegra Aspire 44W and plan to flat tow 2017 Chevy Suburban with the Air Force One Braking Systems. I am bit worried with the weight of the Suburban, but i've been told i just have no issues with the 450HP and 15k towing capacity.

Thanks,

Ken Turner

Welcome and congrats

Looking forward to the forums. We just purchased a 2018 Entegra Aspire 44W and plan to flat tow 2017 Chevy Suburban with the Air Force One Braking Systems. I am bit worried with the weight of the Suburban, but i've been told i just have no issues with the 450HP and 15k towing capacity.

Thanks,

Ken Turner
Hey Ken, that's one fine coach you have. I think you're gonna really enjoy it. As for towing, I don't think you're even going to know it's back there.

Welcome to RV Forums!

Welcome to RVForums @rocken4. It all comes down to the numbers: Towing capability of your coach, weight of your toad and of course ensuring your two bar supports the weight of your toad. As long as you're within the numbers you have nothing to worry about. The 450 HP diesel will have no issues. You're not going to do 65 across mountains, steep grades will slow you down as is does all of us.

Welcome from Georgia! Go Dawgs!

Latest resources

Back