Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

sheilar1848

RVF Regular
Hello Everyone. Glad to be a new member here as I am always looking for advice, ideas, solutions and general good info from other RVers. My first rv was way back in 82 and so far I've owned 8 different units. Full Time since 2005. New Winnebago Horizon 40A as of Oct 2019. First bought rv for showing dogs and used to put on 100000 miles a yr driving to dog shows each weekend. Now that I am no longer a dog owner, my domestic partner and I are full time (he joined me 2 yrs ago), traveling whereever we feel the desire all around this great Country of ours. He's a fisherman and I am a sewist so rivers/ streams and sewing centers/quiltshops are always on our stopovers along with all the wonderful National Parks and beautiful places to see. Hoping to share and learn with all of you.

Welcome to RVF, @sheilar1848; glad to have you here with us. You have lots of RV experience and we look forward to benefitting from it. Be sure to chime in on topics of interest.

One of the great things about this forum is the wealth of information its members have and their willinngness to share it.

TJ

Welcome to RVForums!

Welcome @sheilar1848 . I’m having a day, I read your post title as “New Member Dies of RVing” and become extremely concerned. Thankfully I just need to return to the Derek Zoolander School for Kids Who Can’t Read Good and Want to Do Other Things Good Too.

Welcome!

Latest resources

Back