RV Year
RV Make
Country coach
RV Model
inspire 360
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2012 crv
Just traded in a 2005 HR neptune for a 2006 CC aspire 360. Retired from USAF (26 yrs). Been RVing since 2001. Joined forum because you can always learn from others.

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum

Welcome @Jerryjan, nice to have you join us.

Welcome @Jerryjan to the forum, always nice to have people join with experience to share. Thanks for your 26 years of service.

Thankyou for the welcome. Glad to be here.

Welcome aboard. As home of SD Padres spring training, Peoria holds a special place in my soul. I’ve spent quite a few days there taking in the games before the plague hit.

Welcome aboard. As home of SD Padres spring training, Peoria holds a special place in my soul. I’ve spent quite a few days there taking in the games before the plague hit.
Thanks, glad to be here. Spring training has got to be better this year. PADRES is that a polo team? DIAMONDBACKS supporter.??

I’m a Nats fan now, but lived in SD in the early 90s where I found the Padres and Jack Murphy stadium. I’ve wintered in Phoenix a couple or three years, and always took the opportunity to relive younger days by hanging out at the Peoria sports complex. It’s a great facility. I hold no delusions that spring training will be “normal” this year. Maybe ‘22.

Latest resources

Back