• Commercial/Vendors welcome

New Member from Roxboro North Carolina

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
Welcome to the group. There are quite a few experience RV’ers here that will be glad to help. I think maybe if you tell us what your plan is, like full time, part time, weekender. Are you thinking about a trailer, or motorhome?

Welcome @Carolina Camper to RVForums, you found a great group of experienced RVers willing to help. Lots of new people like yourself in this group too.

Great to have you join us @Carolina Camper. Tell us what you're looking for, attach any links or pictures and we'll gladly assist with any questions you may have.

Welcome aboard!!

Welcome to RVF, @Carolina Camper; glad to have you here with us. We've all been new to RVing at some point and understand the number of questions you probably have. Can you provide us with a little background on what kind of RVing you plan on doing; weekend trips, longer trips, semi- or full-time living in your RV? That will help us formulate answers to questions you may want to ask. And, there are no "dumb" or"silly" questions here; just ones you need answers to, so ask away.

TJ

I'm planning to start out with weekend trips as I get used to my camper and what I need to stock when traveling. After I get acclimated I hope to expand my travel. I'm considering whether I should consider a hitch cargo box or tow a trailer due to the minimal interior storage space of my Class B.

Welcome to the group. There are quite a few experience RV’ers here that will be glad to help. I think maybe if you tell us what your plan is, like full time, part time, weekender. Are you thinking about a trailer, or motorhome?
I just purchased a Class B since most times I will likely be traveling alone. I plan to start with weekend trips as I get used to my camper then expand from there.

Great to have you join us @Carolina Camper. Tell us what you're looking for, attach any links or pictures and we'll gladly assist with any questions you may have.
I trying to decide if I should get a hitch cargo box or tow a trailer due to the minimal interior storage of my Class B.

Latest resources

Back