Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Piros1

RVF Regular
Hello all I use Piros1 as my login. I am on RV number nine so not my first rodeo in the RV world but new to this forum. Presently I have a 2015 Newmar Essex until gives me more headaches than I want or it doesn’t fit my needs. I am semi retired but really don’t go into the office unless I’m requested to or a business meeting. I still own the company and have it run by capable hands, my four kids who are doing a fine job.

Wife and I like to travel but still have a sticks and bricks with no intention of selling or going full time. I don’t think I can leave my garage I just built that long. I like to tinker and work on vehicles particularly Jeep’s, and other on off road vehicles. Old iron is what makes me the happiest. We both like to prospect for gold and we both enjoy fishing. I use to hunt a fair amount but just enjoy the outdoors and the wildlife just as much seeing it in it’s natural beauty.

That is the short story. Attached are my coach and one of my Jeep’s. And my garage still under construction. 71DD2837-A9A9-486E-AE7A-382AA0360326.jpeg6127F774-2745-4FB6-A31C-F04CEE91F3E0.jpegFEB5A24E-2FFA-445D-BE1F-F1759E86942C.jpeg

Welcome aboard!

Welcome.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back