Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Catalina261bhs

RVF Newbee
Hello, I seemed to have lost a cover on the side of my Catalina 261BHS.. Does anyone know where I can get this cover or even what it called?
20220702_121040.jpg

Adding to above, sometimes it’s cheaper to get a pair instead of one. If so, get the pair and keep a spare. Shop around, it seems prices vary widely

Check with the trailer manufacturer, to get the part, or at least the part #. With the part #, you can search online for the best price.

Measure the lenght and width and look on Amazon for one that matches or go to a local RV supply place if you have one nearby (avoid online RV stores, more about that below) Your measurements don't need to be exact because there's only a handful of sizes that exist. If you find one that's close to your measurements, that's probably it. You don't have to match the color, but you'll probably want to. I actually prefer the white ones because they don't absorb as much heat as the black ones. I've seen tan too. You'll have to decide whether or not the look is more important than functionality. (I live where it's common to get above 100F outside so the white vent is important to me. If it's cooler where you travel, it might not matter as much)

Do you have a matching upper vent on the side? (you might have a roof vent, I can't tell from your picture). If you have an upper vent, it might be a match too and you could look at it and see if it fits (there's nothing that says they must match, but they often do) then search by part number.

If you can find it at a local store it will likely be more expensive than online, but it's easier to see it before you buy it.

If you have an RV, you pretty much need Amazon Prime because you'll be buying alot of small dollar things so the free shipping and easy returns pays for itself. I usually do NOT deviate from amazon because of their very easy returns process.

I hate buying from online RV retailers as they are often slow to ship, charge too much for shipping and if you have to return something, you'll probably pay return shipping and/or restocking fees. Sometimes that's the only option if you can't find something local or through Amazon.

Latest resources

Back