Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Acevesroundtrip27

RVF Newbee
I was hoping I could find out what the most affordable and best value travel trailer would be. My family is wanting to travel but not wanting to take risk on sleeping in hotel beds (ewww)
We are looking for one that is drivable like a class C camper. Can anyone give me some suggestions please.
The city is just not for us please any help will be grateful

Welcome. Many folks on here to help, but there are an infinite number of answers to your questions. Budget, family size, camping preferences, and many other things go into what will be best for you.

We started with a gas class A. We were originally looking at class c rigs, but many walk arounds and test drives pushed us in a different direction. Start looking at what is out there, maybe rent a few different rigs and see what you like.

Remember, everything from tents to luxury coaches is out there, but only you know what will work best for your circumstances.

Best of luck, as you see things ask more questions. folks will help you get clarity.

j

You are asking an impossible question to answer. One thing I can tell you is to make sure the floor plan will fit your families needs. The floor plan is one thing you can not change after you buy it. Curtains can be changed. Carpet van be removed. Mattresses can be changed but that floor plan if it doesn't work? You're stuck with it.

Good luck!

Latest resources

Back