RV Year
RV Make
Evergreen
RV Model
EverLite 275FLS
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2014 GMC Sierra 1500 SLE w/factory tow package
Hello everyone. Danny and Toni here from Virginia. Not new to RVing but new here. Sold our 2007 StarCraft 3606 pop-up and recently purchased a 2014 EverLite 275FLS from the original owners. We enjoy camping in our state parks and local campgrounds. We have two Rat Terriers named Daz'e and Cricket along with Bella, a Grey Tabby. I've been camping for quite some time. Using my parents Skamper popup, owning a 1979 Wilderness TT, 1985 Pace Arrow MH, 2004 Jayco 304BH then the StarCraft and now the EverLite. I hope to contribute here when I can and learn from others those things I'm not familiar with.

Welcome @rdk59 from your neighbor in Midlothian. Hope you can make it out for some fall color viewing as I'm headed west in a week for some color hunting.

Welcome aboard, fellow Virginians. There are quite a few of us on here.

Welcome @rdk59 from your neighbor in Midlothian. Hope you can make it out for some fall color viewing as I'm headed west in a week for some color hunting.
Thanks Neal. We are going to be at Douthat State Park, Millboro VA October 25-30. Looking forward to camping in our new to us trailer for the first time!

Thanks Neal. We are going to be at Douthat State Park, Millboro VA October 25-30. Looking forward to camping in our new to us trailer for the first time!
Been there a few times, considered going back. I'm headed to a new CG on the WV side of Blacksburg area. Will report about it when there or after.

Been there a few times, considered going back. I'm headed to a new CG on the WV side of Blacksburg area. Will report about it when there or after.
Sounds good. Please let us know how it goes!!

Welcome from Georgia!

Welcome from Georgia!
Thanks Curtis and Crystal. Might be heading down your way mid July. Hiawassee area. Wife has family there. Any recommendations for campgrounds? 34' TT

Welcome from Montana too, @rdk59; glad you joined us here. Enjoy your new RV and we'll be looking to hear more from you down the road.

TJ

Latest resources

Back