Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Jbrieker

RVF Newbee
Corinne and I are getting very close to deciding which unit we will buy. We have been looking, talking and reading for more than a year now. Though sometimes impulsive about purchases, (we bought the first house we walked into in Myrtle Beach 8 years ago...no regrets), we have been incredibly cautious about our first RV. We are retired and have 3 dogs that we want to take with us wherever we might decide to go.
We have settled on Class A, about 34 feet, gas under $100k for sure. A king bed is a must, as is a very useful kitchen. 5 to 7 years old.
We have narrowed the search down and are hoping to get some insights from folks that have owned Winnebago, Itasca, Fleetwood, or Thor. Would like to know the good and not-so that the ads don’t tell us. It is hard to find objective reviews. ( if you’ve seen “pissedoff.com“ you know what I am talking about)
We would love to hear from you and looking forward to finally joining our best friends on the road.

Joe & Corinne
Myrtle Beach, SC

Attachments

• AF2AF9A0-8A3E-420F-B07F-E946F2B6C9A4.jpeg
    AF2AF9A0-8A3E-420F-B07F-E946F2B6C9A4.jpeg
    463.1 KB · Views: 5
Welcome to RVForums! I have no direct experience with any of those brands, so I’ll let those who do address your question.

Welcome to the forum @Jbrieker. I know when we were looking it seemed very few coaches had king beds in that length RV. Good luck with your search.

Welcome to the forum @Jbrieker. I know when we were looking it seemed very few coaches had king beds in that length RV. Good luck with your search.
Thanks for replying. We have narrowed it down to the manufacturers I mentioned in my post. all of them offer rigs with king bed rear bedrooms. Hoping to talk to owners to get some 1st hand feedback. joe

Glad you found some that offer the option. I don’t have any experience with any of those brands except for older Fleetwood. Hopefully someone here can help you out with some first hand knowledge.

Welcome from Georgia!

Corinne and I are getting very close to deciding which unit we will buy. We have been looking, talking and reading for more than a year now. Though sometimes impulsive about purchases, (we bought the first house we walked into in Myrtle Beach 8 years ago...no regrets), we have been incredibly cautious about our first RV. We are retired and have 3 dogs that we want to take with us wherever we might decide to go.
We have settled on Class A, about 34 feet, gas under $100k for sure. A king bed is a must, as is a very useful kitchen. 5 to 7 years old.
We have narrowed the search down and are hoping to get some insights from folks that have owned Winnebago, Itasca, Fleetwood, or Thor. Would like to know the good and not-so that the ads don’t tell us. It is hard to find objective reviews. ( if you’ve seen “pissedoff.com“ you know what I am talking about)
We would love to hear from you and looking forward to finally joining our best friends on the road.

Joe & Corinne
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hi Joe,
Wondering if you received additional information or made a decision yet ? We are looking for very similar features , although i want a diesel pusher.
We will probably wait till after the first of next year , hopefully prices will go down?

Thanks,
Brian B

Latest resources

Back