Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

New motorhome, new forum, solo with pups, just found a mouse!

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Travelernet

RVF Regular
I didn’t plan to move into this motorhome when I bought it in February. I just wanted a washer and dryer on the road when I traveled. But then I returned home to Mississippi from Florida with my new Newmar in May and a couple pulled up beside me in their car and asked if I knew of any houses for sale. Two days later they showed up with a contract for sale and now I’m living in my motorhome with two pups and, apparently, an Indiana mouse that found its way into my pantry while I’m at the factory having warranty work done. I’m looking forward to following my fellow RVers on this forum and learning from them.

Welcome @Travelernet aka Barbara (I outed you. lol)! So glad you joined the forum. I have been enjoying visiting with you in the Newmar Pet Lounge and looking forward to hearing about all your adventures! ?

Renée

Thanks for telling me about the forum. It’ll be great keeping up with your adventures too! Lorenzo and Louisa will look forward to playing with both Alfie and Sophie when Sophie is back to full strength. Now if I can only figure out how to add my coach profile etc. Hmm! :unsure:

Welcome @Travelernet. Glad you found us and @ARD did such a great job spreading the word (thank you @ARD). She's a pretty good gal I heard. I think you should go with her to Rocket Science tomorrow to do some shopping together. Post photos for evidence :)

Welcom. Let us know how you get rid of the mouse. Horrible situation.?

I try to keep the basement and as much as possible the living quarters reeking with peppermint essential oil. I tell my wife that while it is stored a rodent would likely get respiratory arrest upon entry.

I try to keep the basement and as much as possible the living quarters reeking with peppermint essential oil. I tell my wife that while it is stored a rodent would likely get respiratory arrest upon entry.
It’s going in my pantry ASAP. Thanks for the tip!

I hear they LOVE pineapple pizza. Maybe you can persuade @Neal to send you some samples/leftovers of his! Welcome to the forum & hope to hear about some of your future adventures.

I hear they LOVE pineapple pizza. Maybe you can persuade @Neal to send you some samples/leftovers of his! Welcome to the forum & hope to hear about some of your future adventures.
Sounds like you may know that from personal experience! Pineapple pizza sounds good to me—don’t think I’ll leave any for the critters though!?

Latest resources

Back