Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

usnrosey1

RVF Newbee
Hi everyone. I have a 2021 Forest River Cedar Creek Hathaway 5th Wheel that is without AC. I bought this new from Lazy Days near Tampa, FL. But I am told Forest River should honor its warranty -- but have no contact information for reaching Forest River. Getting the run around with the warranty sold by Lazy Days -- any help would be greatly appreciated!

From my experience, it is the selling dealer that is required to honor the warranty. Now that "required" is a contractual term between the manufacturer and the dealer. Of course, the dealer should allocate some $$ for warranty purposes. In many cases, they choose to add this to their profit line and will do as little as possible just to get buy. The customer suffers.
There is a Forest River Owners Group [FROG] which may be of assistance. Just Google them.

Hi everyone. I have a 2021 Forest River Cedar Creek Hathaway 5th Wheel that is without AC. I bought this new from Lazy Days near Tampa, FL. But I am told Forest River should honor its warranty -- but have no contact information for reaching Forest River. Getting the run around with the warranty sold by Lazy Days -- any help would be greatly appreciated!
File a claim on any manufacture responsibility. Especially when it comes to options that are factory installed. Always remembering th manufacture walks away from all responsibility after one year after delivery to dealer to resale. Most warranty is 3rd party. You and i are actually 2nd owner. Contact BBB, Indiana AG, consumer affairs file claim early as possible.

Latest resources

Back