Itasca
RV Model
Navion 24J
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
not yet
Fulltimer
No
I retired last year at 62 and was going to buy a travel trailer. I decided I preferred a motorhome, so I went back to work for one more year and bought a 2016 Itasca Navion 26ft. I have been out on some shorter trips and getting ready for my first really big trip, driving solo from Montana to Key West (which I started planning a year ago) in about three weeks. I am excited but a bit nervous. Been lurking around the forum for a few days and thought maybe I would register and say hello. --debbie

Well congratulations and welcome to the forum. Thank you much for your service. There is a lot to see and a lot of fun to be had.

Welcome @dkc00 to the forum. Glad you’ve found an RV that suits your needs and have been enjoying short trips. Long trips aren’t any different except more fuel?

Welcome to RVF, @dkc00; glad to have you join us here. Congrats on the new RV and on embracing the RV lifestyle. Wishing you safe travels on your trip from Montana to Key West. Where in Montana will you be starting from? We spend a good bit of the year at our place in Polson.

TJ

Welcome to RVF, @dkc00; glad to have you join us here. Congrats on the new RV and on embracing the RV lifestyle. Wishing you safe travels on your trip from Montana to Key West. Where in Montana will you be starting from? We spend a good bit of the year at our place in Polson.

TJ
Bozeman

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back