RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2017 Chevy Colorado
Welcome @syjsmom2 - great to have you with us. I hope you enjoy this super friendly community. We love pics so keep those RV pics coming. Welcome aboard.

Reactions: ARD
RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Canyon Star 3710
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2017 Gmc Terrain & 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR-2
Welcome, & enjoy the group!

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
New Aire 3543
RV Length
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Welcome!

RV Year
RV Make
Holiday Rambler
RV Model
30pdd
RV Length
31'
TOW/TOAD
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Welcome. Our first motorhome was a 2006 Four Winds Class C. Never had a lick of problems with it in 10 years of ownership. Unfortunately, we couldn't take the rear corner bed anymore. It had a slide, but I would of gladly given that up for a walkaround bed. We actually traded our Four Winds for a year older 2005 class A that I stumbled across while at the RV store.
Gotta be careful walking into those places that sell RV's when looking for a new sewer hose!:LOL: Safe travels to you.

RV Year
RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Mountain Aire 4047
RV Length
40'
TOW/TOAD
2014 Honda CR-V
Welcome to RVF, @syjsmom2; happy to have you as a part of our online RV community. Great folks here.

TJ

RV Year
RV Make
Four Winds
RV Model
Chateau Sport
RV Length
Welcome @syjsmom2 - great to have you with us. I hope you enjoy this super friendly community. We love pics so keep those RV pics coming. Welcome aboard.
Hello! We have a 2000 Four Winds Chateau Sport 28 ft. Enjoy taking trips and using it at our little lake spot. We have done a lot of interior changes. No slides unfortunately.
Since someone mentioned pics.... here are some pics of our spot with our new carport and showing the space when the trees are green and full. Also included interior updates. Paint, beadboard, couch snagged for $50 on Craigslist, also added vinyl plank flooring & recently removed dinettes. We travel with 2 dogs and a parrot so need more space!

Attachments