RV Length
Chassis
ford
Engine
ford
Fulltimer
No
hello anyone
first time in the market for an RV liked the tiffin open road ,please anyone with experience reply with comments good or bad ,i am as nervous as happy to get one
i really need some input
many thanks

Welcome from Wisconsin. There will be others along to give you good advice. From what I have read on this forum, Tiffin is a quality product.

Thx looking forward to hear everyone

Welcome from Wisconsin. There will be others along to give you good advice. From what I have read on this forum, Tiffin is a quality product.
well we made a decision on a 2018 tiffin32sa open road .
my wife and i are overwhelmed ,trying to decide where . how. When, to use that rv and enjoy the new lifestyle,
we are in southern California i think our first use will be on our side yard ,LOL ,
trying to find a nice RV club .

Welcome to the forum. Have you camped before? Tiffin has a good reputation for quality products. You will always find folks that don't agree or have had issues. It is the nature of this industry.

Before you lock onto a manufacture, I'd recommend you make a few lists. Must haves. Nice to haves, Do Not Want. Many people will tell you that floor plan is a critical feature. This is something that should be agreed to with your significant other. No matter how great the deal, if the floorplan doesn't work for you and your family you will be unhappy quickly.

Go look at RV's even if they are different manufacture so you get a sense of how these things are put together and function. You will get a sense a what works and doesn't.

From there the rest is easy, find what you want at a price you can live with.

Best of luck!

We had our Tiffin 2019 32SA Open Road for two years. We put over 10K miles on it. It was a GREAT COACH. What exactly do you have questions on? We sold ours because we wanted a little more room, and I wanted to go back to a Diesel Pusher.

Jim P.

Latest resources

Back