Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

T2RV

RVF Regular
Looking to begin retirement and traveling with my wife. I hope to gain insight and knowledge from the forum. Thanks to all who share.

Welcome aboard!

How do you like your Newmar? Thinking about a 2018 or newer Dutch Star 40ft or less. Will be traveling from Central Florida across the country. Never had an RV but looking forward to it.

Any pointers?

How do you like your Newmar? Thinking about a 2018 or newer Dutch Star 40ft or less. Will be traveling from Central Florida across the country. Never had an RV but looking forward to it.

Any pointers?
Welcome to the group @T2RV

Your question wasn’t directed at me but we had a 2017 DS 4018 and loved it. We decided it would be nice to have something a little larger, stayed with Newmar as their customer service and factory service is excellent

Welcome from Georgia!

Your question wasn’t directed at me but we had a 2017 DS 4018 and loved it. We decided it would be nice to have something a little larger, stayed with Newmar as their customer service and factory service is excellent
Thank you I appreciate you responding. I may not be going about this correctly but I hope anyone with any relative feedback would respond. I am looking for any feedback on Tiffins and Newmar or direction to the appropriate threads to find out. I am new to the forum stuff.

New to forum and came across this. I am looking at that exact unit and am intersted in knowing if there were any issues you and what about larger was more desirable. Thanks,

New to forum and came across this. I am looking at that exact unit and am intersted in knowing if there were any issues you and what about larger was more desirable. Thanks,
We had very few issues with the coach. It was on Freightliner chassis so had the recall on PDM which is still ongoing I believe. I do install the fan shield that became standard in 2019, this helped keep the dust down.

We full time and the extra room with the 43’ model was what drove us to upgrade. Gave us an extra basement compartment, bigger shower, double bathroom sinks and more closet space.

Latest resources

Back