BLKJ

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
Keystone
RV Model
Montana
RV Length
My name is Lynn. My wife and I recently bought a 5th wheel, put down a 24x60 concrete pad and metal cover. We are living full time until we decide to build a house.
Currently no plans or means to travel, but that is the plan within the next year.
We are loving this life.

Attachments

• D0BD2F4C-0060-45CC-8F80-4B194A91C155.jpeg
    D0BD2F4C-0060-45CC-8F80-4B194A91C155.jpeg
    839.4 KB · Views: 14
Welcome to RVF; glad to have you here with us. Sounds like you are off to a good start on your RV adventure.

TJ

Welcome to RVForums @BLKJ. RV's have many great uses and advantages such as you're enjoying. Welcome to a great and friendly RV community and we look forward to your RV stories ahead.

My name is Lynn. My wife and I recently bought a 5th wheel, put down a 24x60 concrete pad and metal cover. We are living full time until we decide to build a house.
Currently no plans or means to travel, but that is the plan within the next year.
We are loving this life.
Hi, and welcome to the community. We lived in an old, remodeled cabin for a year while we built our current home. Worked out well but we were really glad to move into the new house. Old cabin was really neat place but with no trees, it was hot in the Summer.

Do you have some acreage that you are living on?

Hi, and welcome to the community. We lived in an old, remodeled cabin for a year while we built our current home. Worked out well but we were really glad to move into the new house. Old cabin was really neat place but with no trees, it was hot in the Summer.

Do you have some acreage that you are living on?

We’ve only got 4 acres but that’s plenty for us.
Actually may put off the build for a little longer than originally thought. We have plenty of room for the two of us and we are really enjoying our setup.

Fortunately we have enough shade around our cover to help with the summer heat.
I’ll spend the first of the year doing some land prep and we’ll decide where to proceed from there. We are at the foot of a mountain and have some drainage issues to control.

I see that you are in NC. My father spent a good deal of his childhood in Marshall. We are taking him there to visit friends as soon as this virus spread is under control.

Latest resources

Back