Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Pilaboy62

RVF Newbee
Hi all, I’m a newbie in RV’ing … in fact, I haven’t even purchased one just yet but I’m in the hunt…. I have my eyes on a 2021 Rockwood mini lite 2204s or 2001 Winnebago micro Minnie 2108Ds with the upgrade packages (solar, satellite, theater seating, automatic stabilization system, porcelain toilet, and rear camera) feel free to add any comments to upgrades ect.. or the pros & cons. Like I said earlier, I’m in the hunt for one. Just want it to be simple stupid to hook up and take down. Nothing too fancy.

? soon too be a happy camper!

Pilaboy

Our first rig was a 2018 Rockwood. I found it to be a pretty well built rig. It served us well while we had it.

Welcome @Pilaboy62 - we've all been there and sites like this are invaluable to ask any and every questions, we'll gladly help. Welcome to a great journey ahead.

Welcome @Pilaboy62 - we've all been there and sites like this are invaluable to ask any and every questions, we'll gladly help. Welcome to a great journey ahead.
Thanks Neal? me and my wife are very excited just have to tie up a few loose ends then going make that next investment. We made that next small step towards retirement life and it’s time to make the best of it. We live in Nevada and I have been checking out all the National Parks and elsewhere looks like we will be on the road quite a bit?

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back