Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Kimballwood

RVF Newbee
Hey everyone. Patty and Mike here. We live in Maine. Brand new to the RV world. Just bought our first Class C motorhome and we are excited to begin this new adventure. Many questions but to start should I join Good Sams? Is it worth it does it provide good information and discounts? Trying to book our first short trip to get used to setting up etc. realizing that most places are booked. Do you always have to book 6 months in advance? Any advice is welcome. Thank you

Hey everyone. Patty and Mike here. We live in Maine. Brand new to the RV world. Just bought our first Class C motorhome and we are excited to begin this new adventure. Many questions but to start should I join Good Sams? Is it worth it does it provide good information and discounts? Trying to book our first short trip to get used to setting up etc. realizing that most places are booked. Do you always have to book 6 months in advance? Any advice is welcome. Thank you
We just got our Good Sams card and it’s good for discounts at Camping World and Gander, discounts for KOA’s and other camping sites, plus much more. We have already saved money on a lot of needed things for our toy hauler and our first stay at a KOA. I’m told it actually pays for itself.

Welcome from Georgia!

Latest resources

Back