Winnebago
RV Model
Itasca Sunova
RV Length
Engine
Workhorse
Fulltimer
No
I had great water pressure throughout the RV and then all of a sudden I lost the water pressure in the kitchen sink any recommendations? I’ve already tried the aerator at the end of the faucet and also remove the nozzle to make sure it was not clogged.

Attachments

• IMG_8129.MOV
    16.8 MB
House filter clogged is the first thing to check. When is the last time it was replaced?

Is this the house filter? I don’t see one under the sink anywhere.

Attachments

• 0D533402-7206-47C2-9932-AC333636DBE0.jpeg
    0D533402-7206-47C2-9932-AC333636DBE0.jpeg
    3 MB · Views: 15
Is this the house filter? I don’t see one under the sink anywhere.
Hard to tell for sure, but it doesn't look like it to me. The picture you posted almost looks like the water pressure pump. Hard to tell for sure. Are you looking in the wet bay?

This one was located on top of the water pump on the passenger side, there was a large in-line water filter that connects to the city water on the driver side bay

Hard to tell for sure, but it doesn't look like it to me. Generally the whole house water filter will be in the wet bay. The picture you posted almost looks like the water pressure pump. Hard to tell for sure.
Yes water pressure pump, I assume this comes off?

Yes water pressure pump, I assume this comes off?
Well, don't be taking the pressure pump off, that's probably not going to help you. Not unless the pump itself is dead.

Do you have water pressure anywhere in the coach?

This is what your are looking for.

The whole house water filter is the big thing on the right of the picture. The bottom unscrews and the filter in inside. Turn off the water from the water supply before you take it apart. Then turn the water on somewhere in the coach to take the pressure off the system.

In this picture, the sprayer on the left of the picture can be used to bleed off the pressure.

1631584605148-jpeg.8823

Well, don't be taking the pressure pump off, that's probably not going to help you. Not unless the pump itself is dead.

Do you have water pressure anywhere in the coach?
Yes water pressure everywhere else except for the kitchen sink, I was not going to remove the pump but remove the clear basket on the top and check that filter, maybe that will help? I don’t have a large filter on the exterior connected but will purchase one to connect to the city water line

This is what your are looking for.

The whole house water filter is the big thing on the right of the picture. The bottom unscrews and the filter in inside. Turn off the water from the water supply before you take it apart. Then turn the water on somewhere in the coach to take the pressure off the system.

In this picture, the sprayer on the left of the picture can be used to bleed off the pressure.

1631584605148-jpeg.8823
As far as I can tell mine does not have this, it’s a 2005 Winnebago Itasca Sunova, there was a in-line standard water filter connected to the city water attachment and water pressure device

Latest resources

Back