Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

tinman223

RVF Newbee
I have a 30a box hooked up to my main box at my house. I have a cord that hooks up to a 125v 3 prog plug on my rv. I am not getting any power inside my 1999 fleetwood bounder. I want to make sure im ready to hook up to a shore when i go on the road and have power. Am i supposed to leave the main and aux battery disconnect on?

Leave the batteries on. They run the lights and most control boards. They will be recharged by the converter. Now, to your power issue. Are you getting 120v at the plug? Check between the lower left and the lower right for power. Check from the lower left to the ground (round terminal). IF you have power with those two checks then go inside the RV and check to make sure the main breaker is on.

Leave the batteries on. They run the lights and most control boards. They will be recharged by the converter. Now, to your power issue. Are you getting 120v at the plug? Check between the lower left and the lower right for power. Check from the lower left to the ground (round terminal). IF you have power with those two checks then go inside the RV and check to make sure the main breaker is on.
So i went out and hit the breaker. (Mustve popped) Now the microwave is on but i cant get anything else on without the aux button on. So are you saying just keep the aux on cause the connection with the cable to the house will recharge the batteries?

So are you saying just keep the aux on cause the connection with the cable to the house will recharge the batteries?
The batteries should recharge. I have never turned off anything like that on my trailer. When I plug in the batteries (2) charge.

Latest resources

Back