Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Possum51

RVF Regular
Hi everyone! We sure aren’t new campers but this is our first class C. We just bought. 2021 Thor Chateau 28z we pick it up in 2 days. We are flying from Texas to New Jersey to pick it up and we are so excited/scared! Since my husband can’t drive anymore I will be the driver and that scares me to death! We are selling our 40’ Landmark fifth wheel. Hopefully the books that came with the class c with get us going on this new adventure. But I’m sure we’ll be coming back here for advice!

Hi everyone! We sure aren’t new campers but this is our first class C. We just bought. 2021 Thor Chateau 28z we pick it up in 2 days. We are flying from Texas to New Jersey to pick it up and we are so excited/scared! Since my husband can’t drive anymore I will be the driver and that scares me to death! We are selling our 40’ Landmark fifth wheel. Hopefully the books that came with the class c with get us going on this new adventure. But I’m sure we’ll be coming back here for advice!
Welcome to the forum. We are also new to this forum as we just upgraded from an old class C ('95 Jayco) to a slightly used 2021 Thor 25-footer. Certain things about our new rig need minor repair or improvement, but the drivability of the thing has been fantastic --- 5 stars! and I don't such a rating lightly. Granted yours is a few feet longer than mine, and I've never driven a big trailer or 5th wheel at all, but I think you will find it a relative dream to drive to drive compared to your old 40-footer.

Welcome to you both.

Welcome from Georgia!

Just wondering, if you are enjoying the Class C.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back