Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

ammco

RVF Newbee
Inherited 1984 Winnie Minnie ?...near Frederick,MD...assuming I should get it serviced, so any suggestions as to where?

We always had good service with Beckly’s RV in Thurmont. We had purchased our 2006 class C Minnie Winnie there, and had all maintenance done there as well. No complaints.
No longer have the Minnie, but we will probably take our Tiffin DP there for annual maintenance instead of a 3 hour one way back to the Tiffin dealer.

welcome to RVForums!

Welcome to RVForums.com @ammco - great to have you with us and hope you'll get the answers needed for any questions you may have.

I'm a big fan of coach-net.

Hi Neal,
Have you ever had to use coach net services multiple times? How is there response time, to actually get services to the rv? I was considering good sam, but the mulriple representative I talked to over the phone were not very friendly or resourceful, which throw up a red flag. Went to bbb website and found over 300 complaints, which members where left strainded for 8 hours and where charged some ridiculously high prices for there services. I want a company that will be there when you need them, with a decent response time to render services as needed. Also do they cover road side assistance to your other household vehicles? I appreciate your experience dealing with them.
Thanks,
Phil

Phil, I used roadside service once to date. I was double-insured with Good Sam and Coach-net. I contacted Coach-net and they were outstanding. Calming, fast response, follow-up, great service, they cared! I did not renew Good Sam. Coach-net was coming for renewal after that incident, I renewed for 3 years. I'm sold on them.

Phil, I used roadside service once to date. I was double-insured with Good Sam and Coach-net. I contacted Coach-net and they were outstanding. Calming, fast response, follow-up, great service, they cared! I did not renew Good Sam. Coach-net was coming for renewal after that incident, I renewed for 3 years. I'm sold on them.
Thank you, again Neal

Latest resources

Back