Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

RJRC2015

RVF Regular
I am adventuring into RVing. I haven't committed to a "unit" yet so I have ALOT to learn and being a widow flying SOLO, I hope to find friendly advice and friends along the way. So "Hey Y'all from NC" ?

Welcome to RVForums @RJRC2015 - great to have you join the group. Any units got your eye so far that maybe some of the fine folks here can help you decide?

First of all, welcome to the forum. I vote a class C...you and your pets will be in the same space all the time, as they shouldn’t ride in the trailer while in motion. Also depends on how comfortable you are backing up a trailer...I’m a city kid, and can’t back up a trailer to save my life...

First of all, welcome to the forum. I vote a class C...you and your pets will be in the same space all the time, as they shouldn’t ride in the trailer while in motion. Also depends on how comfortable you are backing up a trailer...I’m a city kid, and can’t back up a trailer to save my life...
That's what I'm leaning toward. My fur babies are ALOT of company to me and this will be new for them as well. I TRIED to back a trailer with my truck and did $1000 damage..?

Depending on how many and how big your pets are, you might also consider a class B, since it’s only you. Just as an example,

Class B's seem to be the rage now. I'd get couped up. If I was going small I think the shortest I could stand is a Newmar New Aire :)

Welcome to RVF, @RJRC2015; happy to have you join us. It would help to know what kind of RVing you plan to do. Short trips? Longer trips? Live in the RV full time? The type of use will influence what would work best.

TJ

Latest resources

Back