• Commercial/Vendors welcome

Newby Here ?

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web
If it were just me, I’d do a Class B. It would seem you could maneuver most places easily without worry and much simpler to manage. If I were solo female, I would not prefer a trailer or fifth wheel, but lots of solo females do. I just don’t have that kind of grit. Plus I don’t know how to tow the trailer we do have.

Welcome. We are hoping to visit the Mt Airy area later in the fall for a couple of weeks (Mayberry campground).

My only advise on deciding on your first RV would be to spend hours and hours going through different ones.

My only advise on deciding on your first RV would be to spend hours and hours going through different ones.
I agree with @FL-JOE...except...make the "hours and hours" be "days and days." The point being, see a LOT of different options before beginning to narrow your choices. It is every bit as important to determine what you DON'T like as it is to find what you do. It doesn't cost anything but time to check out all the available options.

After some looking, you will come to know what you like (and, can afford ;) ) and what you don't/can't. From there, you an narrow your choices to a type, brand and model. Good luck in your search.

TJ

Welcome to the forum, glad you have joined. As you are new to RVing, you might even consider a short trip in a rented class C, it will help with what to look for. Enjoy the experience of looking and don’t get overwhelmed

Latest resources

Back