MojaveRv

RVF Regular
RV Year
RV Make
Fleetwood
RV Model
Avion
RV Length
Just bought a 1996 Fleetwood Avion. When to hook up the water to it and and it looks like there is a leak where I connected the hose to the adapter for the internal plumbing.. I am guessing it is a PEX But I have no clue to what size it is or what I need to replace it replace it. I will attach a couple of pictures of the pipes. I just joined and I'm new and if this is not posted in the correct area in the correct area I apologize I'm just trying to get a quick answer.. Thank you in advance for any help you can provide.

Attachments

• 20220306_152404.jpg
    20220306_152404.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 23
  • 20220306_152336.jpg
    20220306_152336.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • 20220306_152315.jpg
    20220306_152315.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 23
This is a major problem and I help as soon as possible if anyone sees this post and can direct me to the correct forum that I need to post in to get an answer I would appreciate it thank you so much

Welcome to the forum. Yes it is per line and appears from picture that it maybe 1/4” and is available at any of the big box stores. You will need to purchase the tool to crimp the connectors which is also available.

Welcome to the forum. Yes it is per line and appears from picture that it maybe 1/4” and is available at any of the big box stores. You will need to purchase the tool to crimp the connectors which is also available.
Thank you so much I almost bought half inch and 3/8 and great to know that it's quarter inch

I’m using a picture so don’t take my word for it as gospel. I would disassemble a piece and take to store and match up to be sure

Are those aluminum crimp fittings? If so I hate to be the bearer of bad news.
My uncle is in the mobile home / rental business and all the mobile homes he had bought from fleetwood had that style of plumbing in them. Its not the line that was deemed bad its the crimp fittings that were deemed defective. Fleetwood came through his park and replaced aluminum fittings with a new copper crimp fitting.. more will likely go bad over time😬

What I think happened was when we were putting on a new pressure regulator we tightened it we tightened it too much and it cracked the fitting that it went into

I’m using a picture so don’t take my word for it as gospel. I would disassemble a piece and take to store and match up to be sure
We have water right now so I'm trying to make sure I have the parts there before I shut off the water and disconnect everything

Latest resources

Back