Chassis
Prevost
Engine
Volvo D13
TOW/TOAD
2023 Jeep Grand Cherokee
Fulltimer
No
I was talking to a newmar owner last night where we winter in indio, ca and he told he newmar is doing remote servicing like the bus conversion manufacturers where they stay in a geography for a couple of months. I don’t know all the details but he called Newmar service team and they scheduled it.

If anyone has service items you want handled by Newmar closer to home then give them a call. Obviously there’s a limit to what they can do but it could save you having to make a trip to Napanee. Just a FYI.

Last edited:
I’m not far away (47 miles) and have a couple issues that could be addressed before my November visit to Camp Newmar. I’ll call on Monday but if you can get any specific contact info it would help.

I’ll go by and see if I can track him down who he talked to.

I can't remember what they call it but I think that was a plan from a few years ago, maybe slowed down by the pandemic, but they were training mobile teams to be placed around the country.

@Rich W. did you have any luck connecting with this Newmar service in the desert?

Actually haven’t gotten to it yet but I need to call them today so I’ll ask.

Ok so heres the skinny:

They now have mobile techs in the Orlando area, a new one that just started in the Tucson area, and Justin in Temecula serving the greater Palm Springs area - anything within a 3 hour drive of Temecula. He’s currently booked out to the middle of Feb. but thats not bad if you want to save yourself a drive to Nappane.

My guess is that they all have a pretty good service area radius but I didnt ask about Tucson and Orlando. Sheduling is through Lizzy at Newmar Customer Service. I don’t have a direct # but 800-731-8300 will get you there.

So I got all that info and forgot to ask them what I was calling about…

I was talking to a newmar owner last night where we winter in indio, ca and he told he newmar is doing remote servicing like the bus conversion manufacturers where they stay in a geography for a couple of months. I don’t know all the details but he called Newmar service team and they scheduled it.

If anyone has service items you want handled by Newmar closer to home then give them a call. Obviously there’s a limit to what they can do but it could save you having to make a trip to Napanee. Just a FYI.

Newmar has had a mobile tech (Newserv) servicing S Ca for at least 2 seasons if not longer. They have been in our Indio facility many times servicing Newmar coaches. I purchased a replacement bedroom slide controller last season from the tech that was servicing a DS accross the street from our lot.

Excellent info,thank you….i too have heard they have a tech in a van in California who travels…limited in what they can do in the field,but beneficial for some things….

Latest resources

Back