Chassis
Ford F-53, 26,000GVWR
Engine
Ford V-10
TOW/TOAD
2017 Gmc Terrain & 2017 Chevrolet Colorado ZR-2
Fulltimer
No
Since many in this forum own NEWMAR coaches, thought I'd post this!
For whatever reason, about once a week, I go to "RV Trader.com"; and look at the NEWMAR coaches available!
I must say, in my opinion, this is the lowest total available NEWMAR inventory ever.

NEW 846
USED 545
TOTAL 1391

The NEWMAR RV market must be booming!

A great time to sell....were one wanting to sell!

Not a great time to buy!

Interesting trivia, & probably useless information!:unsure:

I've seen a lot of people selling their coaches probably due to the pandemic and the "they are we should" mentality. I wonder how many that are trying to capitalize on selling now will pay later. As I think I've mentioned before, you may get a good deal on your sale but if you're buying something else guess what, you're going to pay the price your buyer just paid, i.e. it's a sellers market and the deals are not going to be great right now. I was "lucky" to buy my recent two cars during economic crisis when it was a buyers market. I think I bought my coach in Feb 2017 also in a buyers market. I would cringe at buying something now as in my head I'd compare the prices back then to the time I'd be buying.

My $0.02

This is a tricky market...the overall financial market is moving to an overheated market coming off lock downs. People have money and goods are scarce due to "Whatever".

If the value of the dollar declines for whatever reason and demand is high, prices for everything including MH in Dollars paid will increase. Remember when a nice new car cost $3K. I do.

With all the public spend there is lots of money in the system and much government debt to be paid.

(My cynical self) Typically Government debt is paid with a combination of taxes and inflation.
The Vietnam debt was paid this way, if you remember the late 60's and 70's. The last of that debt was paid last year in tremendously inflated dollars.

The current Pandemic is more expensive in dollars paid ... and tax revenue shortfall...

Last edited:
At some point where ever “normal” post covid is there will be a flood of used available for sale is my prediction. Patience rewards those who wait for the market to be in their favor. It might take a while but I am sure it will happen.

That's what I've heard, the dealer lots will be overflowing.

Since many in this forum own NEWMAR coaches, thought I'd post this!
For whatever reason, about once a week, I go to "RV Trader.com"; and look at the NEWMAR coaches available!
I must say, in my opinion, this is the lowest total available NEWMAR inventory ever.

NEW 846
USED 545
TOTAL 1391

The NEWMAR RV market must be booming!

A great time to sell....were one wanting to sell!

Not a great time to buy!

Interesting trivia, & probably useless information!:unsure:
DPs are moving well enough but it’s really the 5ers and gassers that are flying off the lots. DPs are more expensive than many people’s houses.

I wonder if Newmar will start making 5ers again or iF WBGO will tell them to leave that to GD so as not to have cannibalization across the brands

Latest resources

Back