Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest RV Community on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, review campgrounds
  • Get the most out of the RV Lifestyle
  • Invite everyone to RVForums.com and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome

Question newmar power step cover. closed it has openings on the sides. open all the way down to the outside. Big enough for squirrels to get inside. HELP

Welcome to RVForums.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends and let's have fun
  • Commercial/Vendors welcome
  • Friendliest RV community on the web

Tank 3911

RVF Newbee
RV Year
RV Make
NEWMAR
RV Model
CANYON STAR 3911
RV Length
Newmar Canyon Star 3911 Power step cover when closed has open sides big enough for squirrels to get into coach. When the step cover is out, opening underneath big enough for a small cat to get in. Newmar service says it is designed to be open like that. ????? Please help with any ways to seal from the bottom or the top. I think Newmar forgot to seal the openings from the bottom. They said that the normal way of doing the step. Does anyone else have this problem, Thank you.

Please send a photo of what you are describing. The power steps on a Canyon star are completely external to the coach. They do not have a power cover like the diesel coaches do. Nor is there a pathway from the steps into the coach except through the door (when it is open).

Please send a photo of what you are describing. The power steps on a Canyon star are completely external to the coach. They do not have a power cover like the diesel coaches do. Nor is there a pathway from the steps into the coach except through the door (when it is open).
Thank you for responding. I have the 3911 it is handicapped equipped. I have a power cover that goes over the inside steps like the diesel pushers. It looks like they forgot to put in the cover and cut a hole so it would fit.

Attachments

• ATT00001 (1).jpg
    ATT00001 (1).jpg
    632.1 KB · Views: 27

Latest resources

Back