DSDP 4326
RV Length
Chassis
Freightliner
Engine
ISL 450
TOW/TOAD
2023 Winnebago ERA 70A or 2012 Ford Taurus
I have always been impressed with NIRVC and their CEO, Brett Davis. There is a discussion on another forum concerning retrobands, which are having an issue that is being addressed. What is emerging in that thread is some pretty awesome testimonials about the NIRVC customer experience that I do not think are equaled in the RV industry. Perhaps Tiffin came close at one time, but not so certain today.

Who has dealt with NIRVC, and what was your experience? Have you ever heard of a dissatisfied customer? I have not.

I've used the Lewisville dealership on three separate occasions. Once for an AC replacement under warranty, furniture replacement under warranty, windshield replacement and a minor scrape with a cement fuel island barrier. Excellent workmanship and customer service , completed when promised and at the quoted price. We were allowed to stay in there mini campground while the furniture and windshield were replaced. I'll add it took a week to change the furniture and windshield as stated by the customer service person. Met Mr. Davis several times while there and he asked each time if we were satisfied and was the work progressing as stated. I'll travel the 500 miles to his dealership for any future coach work I need.

I am sure a dissatisfied customer exist somewhere but I would bet few and far between. I have dealt with their Las Vegas facility and it was top notch. You can stay there and it was an excellent setup. I have had my fair share of very bad dealer experiences and I have to say NIRVC was way above my other experiences. Its 8 hours away for me and I am willing to drive that far for good service.

I’m not sure how he does it, but Brett Davis seems to know the particulars of every customer experience, and when a customer leaves his business with an outcome that HE doesn’t like, he gets very involved.

I want to do business with NIRVC on my soon-to-be-ordered new coach. Unfortunately, the closest one is about ten hr away.

I have the highest regards for Brett and Angie, got to meet them on my westward trip this past fall of 2019. The new salesman I worked with was very respectful as well and we went out for a short drive in the 2019 Essex. Unfortunately I was unable to wrestle him out the door, he's bigger than me! So we returned.

I bought my New Aire from NIRVC in Lewisville; consigned my old coach there and have had non warranty work done on my old coach and warranty work done on my new one. All excellent.

We have over the years bought 2 RV's from the Lewisville facility and would highly recommend them.

In this industry the are many, many stories about poor treatment by both manufactures and dealers.

In every situation I have had with NIRVC they have chosen the high road, I think that says something about them.

This thread is refreshing to see. A dealership that cares about the customer experience and is also competent.

Not only that. I sent Brett Davis an email and he called me to discuss the rettroband issue. He was candid and upfront about the situation. Not many CEO’s do that and it clearly demonstrated he cares about his customers. Left a lasting impression on me.

Last edited:
We purchased from NIRVC in Lewisville. I can’t imagine a better experience with a dealer. At this point we have dealt with all 4 locations and they have all been amazing. Brett is genuinely a great guy and Tadd is a hoot.

Latest resources

Back