Chassis
Frieghtliner M2 106
Engine
Cummins L9
TOW/TOAD
2020 Ford Ranger SuperCab 4x4
Fulltimer
No
The NKK Albuquerque Ballon Fiesta part of our 2021 travel plans! I am assuming that our coaches will be very tighly packed into the parking/camping area, so have been wondering if a Gen-Turi type system for the generator exhuast would be a 'good neighbor' idea.

I don't expect to be running the genny alot, unless Ma Nature doesn't provide sunshine.

Hope to meet some of you at the Fiesta.

Safe Travels.

Jay & Nancy

Some do have them some don't. Some have the ones that go vertical, most I think had a dryer vent hose setup that took it out the front so it didn't go to your neighbor. I didn't use anything, my neighbor @ARD didn't use anything, and it wasn't a problem. I was surprised how little people really had to run their GEN. I had solar as well as @Richpatty and it worked well. I tried tilting my panels and that was not a good decision so I never caught back up. It's a low sun angle that time of the year and depending on your orientation, which will likely be identical to what we had, you're North facing so it's right, aft, left and not ideal. Plan on a few hours of gen to top off each eve and use in the morning for cooking, etc.

Have a great time. It was a fun (but cold) event mainly because of the wonderful people I got to be there with, that was half of it.

Neil, Thanks for the info. Per the info we've received, the club will be in the North VIP area this year.

Latest resources

Back