RV Make
Newmar
RV Model
Ventana LE 4037
RV Length
40' 10"
TOW/TOAD
2011 Jeep Liberty
Have a new to us 2016 Ventana LE 4037. I've had both propane furnaces on with the cold snap we have right now.

I noticed today that the floor register located behind the passenger seat has no air flow when the furnace is running. The other registers blow plenty of air but nothing out of this one. Took the register cover off and could only reach in so far and didn't feel any blockage. Ran a coat hanger in but wouldn't go far and felt nothing. Used my phone camera to look and didn't see anything.
Cant get to this register from the basement so I'm at a loss.

Can anyone suggest what I should do or look for?

TIA

Can you take a picture of the register you're referring to? Do you have a hi/lo/off switch on the dash switches below the dash radio? Typically the heat comes out from under the dash? I went a year before realizing what that switch was for. I highly recommend it's on HIGH as the front area is the hardest to heat. Take a pic of your dash switches where the fan switches are if you want to share that too.

I second suggestion made by @Neal to check the fan switch on the dash. It is important to have it on (either hi or low) to get heat out of the front registers. We also leave ours on hi.

This is an often overlooked item.

TJ

Thanks Guys.....I learned that this register is connected to the Zone 2 propane furnace. Not sure why the furnace in the rear feeds a register all the way up front but now I know. All is working. Learn something everyday.
Thanks

Our Ventana LE does the same thing. Makes me wonder if Zone 1 is vented somewhere in the back.

Latest resources

Back